Here are 5 books that can help you and your child prepare for the transition to kindergarten.
1. Mama Don’t Go by Rosemary Wells (This book deals with separation anxiety)
2. Welcome to Kindergarten by Anne Rockwell (Great way to learn new Kindergarten routines)
3. Look Out Kindergarten, Here I Come by Nancy Carlson (This great read captures the excitement of starting Kindergarten)
4. Miss Bindergarten Gets Ready for Kindergarten by Ashley Wolff (Story of teacher getting her classroom ready for kindergarten)
5. Sumi’s First Day of School Ever by Soyung Park (Tale of a young child who begins school without knowing how to speak English)
My best to your kindergartener to a very happy and successful school year!
Is your child not quite ready for kindergarten? Visit our Kindergarten Readiness Program page!
No Comments | Have a comment? Leave one.